HILIARY H. HOLLOWAY, ESQUIRE SCHOLARSHIP
Achievement is the most important goal of Kappa Alpha Psi® Fraternity, Inc. A prime example of a high achiever is our very own late revered Brother, Hiliary H. Holloway, Esquire. Having served in numerous capacities within and outside of the Fraternity, Brother Holloway’s legacy personifies ACHIEVEMENT.
About The Scholarship Award
The Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi® Fraternity, Inc. is proud to announce the 2018 – 2019 scholarship application is open to current School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Charter School high school and Achievement Academy students planning to enroll at bachelor degree offering institutions in the fall of 2018. The application deadline is May 11, 2018.
This scholarship is for African American men who are seniors in high school in the Philadelphia, PA area.
How To Apply
Applicants must complete the 2018 – 2019 Kappa Alpha Psi® Scholarship application in either the online application version or downloadable paper (pdf) version. Additionally there is a mandatory “ Checklist and Signature ” page that must be completed and submitted with the application. The application package also includes –
- official high school transcript,
- copies of SAT and/or ACT scores (either fixed to the transcript or secured for the College Board or ACT),
- A copy of the confirmation page of the applicant’s Student Aid Report (SAR) reflecting the EFC (Expected Family Contribution) and
- publishable photo of the applicant
If an applicant decides to complete the online version, all accompanying documents must be returned to email@example.com . If the applicant decides to complete the paper version of the application, all accompanying documents are to be return in one package via postal mail to Nathaniel Abney Jr, 441 Mininger Rd, Souderton, Pa 18964.
- To access the online version of the application go to http://scholarship.phillykappas.org/application and to download the “Checklist and Signature” page go to http://scholarship.phillykappas.org/2018checklist.pdf
- To access the downloadable paper version of the application go to http://scholarship.phillykappas.org/2018application.pdf Qualified applicants will be contacted by the scholarship committee for a mandatory interview.
Selected candidates will be notified by the scholarship committee to receive a scholarship.
If there are any questions and/or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org .