HILIARY H. HOLLOWAY, ESQUIRE ACHIEVEMENT ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Achievement is the most important goal of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. A prime example of a high achiever is our very own late revered Brother, Hiliary H. Holloway, Esquire. Having served in numerous capacities within and outside of the Fraternity, Brother Holloway’s legacy personifies ACHIEVEMENT.
About The Scholarship Award
The Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. is proud to announce the 2017 – 2018 scholarship application is open to current School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Charter School high school and Achievement Academy students planning to enroll at bachelor degree offering institutions in the fall of 2017. The application deadline is May 12, 2017.
How To Apply
Applicants must complete the 2017-2018 Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship application in either the online application version or downloadable paper (pdf) version. Additionally there is a mandatory “ Checklist and Signature ” page that must be completed and submitted with the application. The application package also includes –
- official high school transcript,
- copies of SAT and/or ACT scores (either fixed to the transcript or secured for the College Board or ACT),
- A copy of the confirmation page of the applicant’s Student Aid Report (SAR) reflecting the EFC (Expected Family Contribution) or the parent’s or guardian’s 2016 Federal Income Tax Form #1040 and
- publishable photo of the applicant
If an applicant decides to complete the online version, all accompanying documents must be returned to email@example.com . If the applicant decides to complete the paper version of the application, all accompanying documents are to be return in one package via postal mail to Thomas Butler, 4700 Wissahickon Ave, Suite 126, Philadelphia, PA 19144.
- To access the online version of the application go to http://bit.ly/KAPScholarshipOnline2017 and download the “Checklist and Signature” page go to http://bit.ly/ChecklistSignaturePage
- To access the downloadable paper version of the application with “Checklist and Signature” page go to https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxZOQ-GL8dGybDNxaDNzQlRsZmc/view Qualified applicants will be contacted by the scholarship committee for a mandatory interview.
Selected candidates will be notified by the scholarship committee to receive a scholarship.
If there are any questions and/or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org .