A BlacOak Virtual Wine Tasting (buy at BlacOak.com/kappa)
February 13 @ 6:00 pm
Saturday February 13th at 6PM
Includes three 750ml bottles of wine supplied by black-owned companies
Virtual guided tasting by a Sommelier
Tasting packages will serve between 2-4 people
Ticket Sales END February 3rd, 2021 go to BlacOak.com/kappa to purchase tickets!
About the Event
On Saturday, February 13th, 2021 the Philadelphia (PA) Alumni Chapter of KAΨ (NE) will join the creators of the BlacOak Wine Club for a virtual tasting event that will feature 3 celebrated and curated black-owned wine brands from around the globe.
This fundraiser event will be hosted by The BlacOak Wine Club team including Kappa Brother Ameer Blackmon. The BlacOak Wine Club is a brand designed to support underserved black-owned wine brands while educating general wine consumers. The efforts of The BlacOak Wine Club have been featured in popular publications such as JetBlack Travel & Travel Noir who both hailed the team of BlacOak for their efforts to “invade the vineyards with both color and culture”.
What to expect:
- Guests (each ticket holder) will receive three 750ml bottles of sought after black-owned wine with serving instructions. This quantity is perfect for a couple or up to 4 adult households.
- BlacOak will present a guided virtual tasting event and wine education course from a Black Sommelier.
- An introduction to the owner of one of the featured wine brands.
- Guests will have an option to pick-up their virtual tasting packages from the Achievement Center at 5521-5529 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144 between 4-7pm on February 11th & 12th. (Ticket or ID required for pickup)
- A link to the virtual event will be sent to the email address you provide. Please save the date and time of the event in your event calendar so you don’t miss out.
- Ticket Sales will end on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021. No Exceptions! This allows the wine companies to ship accurate quantities within the short delivery window.
- BlacOak Wine Club is also challenging guests to create their best charcuterie board to enhance their virtual wine tasting experience. We will be looking for the best photos or video on Instagram & Facebook under hashtag #KappaKharcuterie on Saturday 2/13 prior to the event.
- For those without social media, you may email your entry to email@example.com. The winner will be announced during the virtual event. Bragging rights and a Black-Owned Basket of Cheer featuring a bottle of black-owned wine and other great gifts will be given to the highest achiever
- Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi
- (215) 848-4227