- This event has passed.
Founders’ Day Banquet
Northeastern Province Southern Region Founders’ Day Banquet
We are pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Northeastern Province Southern Region Founders’ Day Celebration in Philadelphia, PA. Some important information regarding purchasing tickets is listed below.
PRE-SALE TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED
Closed Banquet Meal Options:
- Chicken – Marsala Chicken Breast
- Salmon – Miso Marinated Salmon
- Steak – Grilled 12 oz. New York Sirloin Steak with Caramelized Mushrooms & Onions
- Vegetarian – Vegetable Lasagna
Open Bar 5 PM to 6 PM Cocktail hour
Hotel Block Reservation Discount will only be made available for Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi who have purchased a ticket for the banquet. Ticket sales will be open until Wednesday, January 15th, 2020. Ticket purchases are non-transferable.
Pay By Check
Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi,
- Print and Complete this form,
- Write a check or money order made out to “Kappa Alpha Psi – Phila. Alumni”
- Return the completed form, method of payment by mail for delivery by January 5, 2020 to:
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
c/o Anthony F. Patterson, Sr.
700 E. Township Line Road, Suite 200
Havertown, PA 19083
Complete this form and receive your tickets at the door.
Pay in Person
Brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi may purchase tickets in person:
- Print and Complete this form
- Bring cash or check/money order made out to “Kappa Alpha Psi – Phila. Alumni”
- Philadelphia Alumni Meetings (Every 3rd Wednesday of the Month at 7 PM – Kappa Business Meeting Attire required),
- Philadelphia Alumni Board Meetings (Every 1st Wednesday of the Month at 7 PM)
- Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi
- Anthony F. Patterson, Sr.
- Dr. Keith A. Earle Sr.