- This event has passed.
2018 Educational Business Development Series
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The 2018 Educational Business Development sessions are $10.00 per person per session. The sessions will all be hosted at the Achievement Center which is located at 5521-29 Germantown, Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144.
Sessions will be held from 10:00 AM to 12 noon on the following Saturdays in 2018:
- January 23rd – Tax Planning for Individuals & Businesses – David A. Lopez, CPA (Updated)
- February 24th – Economic & Employment Opportunities in Higher Education
- St. Joseph’s University – John Byars
- Temple University – Michael Robinson
- LaSalle University – Joseph Meade, Jr.
- March 24th – Real Estate Investment Strategies – Michael K. Earley
- April 21st – Black Philanthropy and Supporting Non-Profit Organizations – Richard Lee Snow
- May 19th – Business Opportunities in Healthcare – Larry Farmbrey
- June 23rd – Buying and Selling a Business – Christopher Lewis, Esq
Reserve your space by purchasing tickets.
Tickets are $10 dollars per each session per person. You can purchase tickets online by scrolling down this page. (Online purchase includes $0.61 processing fee). If you have any questions or for alternate Ticket Purchase RSVP: email email@example.com